Can be made up to twelve months in advance either on line
via our website: www.holidaylettingswitterings.com
by email: email@example.com
or by telephone: (01243) 672037
Our office hours are:- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10am to 2pm
If you ring outside of these times you can leave a message on our answering machine and we will return your call as soon as possible.
When a reservation is made, it will be confirmed by email and a booking deposit requested. Future payment dates will be advised and an agreement sent for you to sign and return to us. Once the deposit is received the reservation becomes a secure booking. There is a charge of £10 for the agreement and this is included within the price stated on our website.
Linen and towels ARE NOT provided within the prices quoted (unless otherwise stated) but can be hired through us at an additional charge – see Linen/Hire Service section.
- A Booking Deposit of £150 or £250 is payable (depending on property size) on all advance bookings
- A first payment equivalent to 25% of the holiday cost will be due in January
- Bookings made in same year will require a combination of the above
- Final payment is due two months prior to the holiday date
- Bookings made two months or less before arrival date will require the full payment to be made at time of booking
- Last minute bookings, less than 7 working days, require immediate payment by internet banking
- Advance payments can be made by cheque or internet banking
We strongly recommend adequate holiday insurance be obtained to cover cancellation
- Once booking confirmation has been issued - booking deposit will be retained
- Two months before the holiday - 25% of the holiday cost will be retained
- Less than two months before the holiday date – full cost will be retained
- A security deposit of £150 (smaller properties) or £300 (larger properties) will be payable in advance by internet banking OR on arrival in cash. This deposit will be returned to you within 14 days after your departure by internet banking, provided there are no losses or damage
- Weekly Changeover days are generally FRIDAYS, other days may be accommodated when available
- Keys can be collected at our office from 1-2pm on your arrival day. If you are unable to arrive during these times we can leave your keys in our “Out of Hours” collection box, provided you have paid the Security Deposit in advance and there is no outstanding amounts on your holiday for linen or car parking. We will remind you of this option when we send out your arrival information and if you choose to collect from the box we will provide you with access and location instructions
- Properties must be vacated and keys returned to us by no later than 10.30am on day of departure